Thursday, August 27, 2009

Here be photos

I've been in Seoul for three days, and very interesting days at that. I know I should be blogging, but it's 10 p.m. and one thing I haven't been doing enough of is sleeping, so, in the words of the bard, "Screw it." Here are some photos, though. First is the faculty work room at St. Paul Preparatory Academy, my new employer; everybody's prepping for classes next week, except me; I'm annoying everybody who's prepping.
This is in the reception area.

This is the front desk.


My apartment is on the second floor, right; the balcony overlooks a park and it's great, though it's so narrow I can only face my kitchen chair parallel to the front of the building.
I have Internet and cable now, the stove works, and the hot water; this morning I had the best hot shower in 14 years. (I don't count the health club, as I disqualify any showers involving the presence of naked men other than myself.)
...aaaaaand, I'm tired. Good night. I'll write a lot more soon; for now, just know that I feel as if I've hit the jackpot. Two blocks from my apartment is LG's research and development campus, and as the big sign on the 30-story building reminds me, Life's Good.

No comments: