Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lightning strikes twice?

I just signed up with the Daegu Friendship Club on Facebook for a trip in two weeks to be a background extra on some movie about a Korean champion at the recent Beijing Olympics. They want 100 foreigners living in Daegu to take a three-hour bus ride and be in the "Olympic" crowd. No pay, but free transportation, lunch, and after-shoot booze.

After my triumph in "The Celestine Prophecy" (if you're one of the three people who saw it, you no doubt recognized me as the tall shape hugging the short shape in the background of the final scene), I hope they pick me so I can resume my show-biz career. I've been in more movies, and won as many Oscars, this decade as Errol Flynn, Joan Crawford, Tom Mix, and Lillian Gish. Combined!

Oh, speaking of Gish, I saw Annabeth Gish on the "Celestine" shoot. She won't admit she saw me... the gossip mags, you know.

No comments: